Monday, March 28, 2011

Liquefaction - Emerge

A few years ago I stumbled upon the group Liquefaction. Formed and produced entirely by the immensely talented Kindel, her project quickly became a personal favorite of mine. Unfortunately it does not seem as if Liquefaction still exists, but I can have my hopes. She had stated that one of her biggest influences had been Pink Floyd and it is quite easy to tell in her music.

Information has always been scarce about this project which I find to be a shame as there is real talent here. On the album this came from (also entitled Emerge), she did a wonderful cover of Blue Oyster Cult's Don't Fear The Reaper. I was not able to find a video of the song, but perhaps I can have one made. But until then, enjoy Emerge:

Facebook Digg Stumble Delicious Twitter Reddit Technorati

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Lucy

Cyc said...

I'm glad you liked it Lucy, thanks for the comment.