Monday, January 3, 2011

Tony Porter and the Man Box



I do think this individual is on to something here. I know full well what he was talking about in this video. I have grown up around those who always had to be within this box, I was raised by those who tried forcing me into it and I am ashamed to say, that on occasion, I had do so. But thankfully that is something reliquated to the past. Now the concept of gender typical behavior only makes sense on the biological level. Anything above that is just too absurd to be worth it. Not to mention the fact that it gets in the way of so much in day to day life.

I do agree with Tony Porter on everything he says here. And if we are ever hoping for a somewhat decent existence, we must all endeavor to point out such causes of so much harm and speak out against them whenever and however possible.
Facebook Digg Stumble Delicious Twitter Reddit Technorati

No comments: