Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thank you everyone who has donated

First of all, I would like to say that I am an idiot. I do not know how many have donated nor do I know how long ago it was that someone did. I had previously linked my Paypal account with my bank account yet for some reason thought this was all I had to do. So on a whim I check my Paypal balance to find it at $77.08. Needless to say I was a bit shocked. Here I thought no one loved me only to find out that there are those of you who do and I am just a moron.

For everyone who has donated, while it may have taken a while for me to recognize it, I thank you all. Any amount will be helpful as I am still under a severe financial crunch (I may have to take some time away from blogging due to it actually as things are getting a bit desperate).

Again, I thank you all so much and feel honored that you would find my random rants worthy of your own hard earned money.

My deepest thanks,
Cyc
Facebook Digg Stumble Delicious Twitter Reddit Technorati

No comments: