Monday, December 5, 2011

Well this sucks...

As my Misa has recently said, I was denied entry to the UK. After months of work, I get there and based on a technicality, I was turned away without even so much as getting to see my love. Quite obviously, I was more than a bit peeved.

However I am not yet beaten. I am now working on getting a visitor's visa (which, according to the UK Immigration website, I shouldn't even need). I would love to be able to make it over there by Christmas, but I am unsure if that will be possible.

If not, I shall just have to do what I can to get there as soon as I can. I care for her far too much to just let things go at this point.

On other news, I shall do my best to try and update more often, though I cannot guarantee that. It is getting quite cold out and the only way I can reliably get online involves walking to the library for computer use for about an hour or two. But I shall do what I can.
Facebook Digg Stumble Delicious Twitter Reddit Technorati

1 comment:

Tony Montana said...

This page is ignorant, you're an idiot and sadly not dying of cancer.