Friday, May 27, 2011

Hiatus

Unfortunantly due to unavoidable circumstances, I am going to have to put my blog on hiatus for a while. I am unsure how long this will take, but this is by no means and end for this blog. I have enjoyed subjecting the masses to my writing here to just give it up. I'll just have to set it down for a bit while I get some things in order.

In the mean time, I will be letting the ever wonderful Misa Akane take over for a bit. She will be taking over any administrative duties as well as possibly putting up some of her own posts here in my absence.

I hope to be back as soon as I can, until then.

Cyc
Facebook Digg Stumble Delicious Twitter Reddit Technorati

3 comments:

Ahab said...

May you return soon! In the meantime, I look forward to reading your friend's posts.

Cyc said...

Thank you, hopefully it shall be a short refrain. At least I know my blog shall be in good hands.

ToB said...

Hope you return soon! I enjoy your posts.